- "Thank you for a job well done. Bobbie S."
– Barbara Spooner
- "I'm a big fan of your company. I enjoy "shopping" at your sales! Early on, I decided that when my dad passed away, I'd like to approach your company first. Sadly, he passed away recently. His wife is still living in the house, and may be there for another month. Could you tell me what the process is to start an estate sale with your company?
Thank you so much!"
– Tess Hanberg
- "I recently sold my home in West Lynn and moved to Australia. And prepared and conducted the estate sale for me while I was out of the country. The planning prior to the sale and photographs that she used for Internet sales were priceless! I had every confidence in her estimation of value on each item I left in my home. Her experience and credibility meant a great deal to me since I wasn't present during the actual sale. After the second day of the sale she cleared out the house, vacuumed and swept even the garage leaving it ready for the new buyers to take over. She sent my check to my bank account depositing it immediately! Couldn't have been better! I highly recommend her and her crew for this process as an estate sale or downsizing! She is amazing! "
– Carol DeBoer
- "Elizabeth Ann Sales held an estate sale for our family after the loss of our loved one. Truly thankful for the kindness and sincerity shown during such a highly emotional time. Ann is a plethora of knowledge regarding value of household items, furniture, jewelry, etc. Ann was so organized and her complete understanding of legal requirements of an estate relieved our family of so much stress. It was a pleasure to work with Ann and I strongly recommend anyone looking for an estate sale company to contact Elizabeth Ann Sales, you will certainly appreciate not only the professional courtesies, wealth of knowledge but the true genuineness you are guaranteed to receive."
– Heather McDowell
- "We had occasion to call on Ann, and crew when a relative died suddenly. There was no will, and we were under pressure from the bank executors of the estate to clear all of the belongings out of the home. The contents of the house were ours the house was to be sold and money's gained given to a charity. We had absolutely no idea where to start!
I read the testimonials on her website. Was sure she would be able to help, at least direct us on where to start.
The first call convinced us we had called the right person. Ann listened to our delema, then she gave her condolences. Her next words were she would to take on the sale,
The next two weeks, before the sale, Ann & crew went into the house to start inventory, pricing, de-cluttering, tagging, & bagging.
The house was so clean after the sale we couldn't believe it! Ann had arranged for the jewelry that hadn't sold to be consigned, and it produced more than we thought they would. The sale was a complete success! Thanks to Ann's work, knowledge, and helpful crew!
I'm told the bank was so impressed with Ann they called Ann for information about her doing sales for them!"
– Michael M. - Canby, OR
- "I absolutely look forward to every sale. The atmosphere is pleasant and the experience is always a delight. Elizabeth Ann and her employees are positive, proficient and professional."
– Rebecca C. - Sunnyside, OR
- "Elizabeth Ann's Estate Sales are always a treat. Myself and my family always look forward to a sale because we know we will get our time and our money's worth! The best atmosphere and the same experience every time... Superb!
– Summer Veit
- "I have found Ann to be very professional. She and the people working with her are thorough and clean up the sales items to obtain maximum value. The property is left cleaned up. Excellent job!"
– David Steele
- "Ann is a genuinely kind and good person. She is someone you can trust for an honest evalutation and she has the experience to back it up."
– Tina Kramer
- "I have had such a good time at Elizabeth Ann's Sales. Well organized with a great staff and I've found some great items."
– Susan Fox
- "Ann has done 3 sales for myself and the family. I plan on using her later this year too! I highly recommend her.
– Mike H. - Oregon City, OR
- "Very professional, clean, trustworthy and organized. I would recommend this business to anyone facing the daunting task of setting up an estate sale or trying to downsize."
– Jen S. - Ptld, OR
- "Always clean, organized, friendly staff!!"
– Jackie C. - Canby, OR
- "Hello Ann, I wanted to let you know your resent sale in Lake Oswego was great. I could have spent so much more time and money on Saturday....We live in Corvallis (85 miles) and it is worth the trip to come to your sales. We really enjoy the mirror we bought at the Dallas sale."
– Kristi E. - Corvallis, OR
- "Was at your sale today and had a great time. Your staff is very helpful and prices were reasonable. I will be coming back tomorrow to purchase some more items....Thanks for having a great sale."
– Ryan F. - Hillsboro, OR
- "...my family and I are very happy with the sale and your team. We appreciate your hard work... Feel free to add me to your reference list. I would love to let people know how great you guys are. "
– Valerie L. - Canby
- "I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the Estate Sale you did in Canby recently. It was the best ! Cleanest! Most organized! Well-Run sale I have been to. And your help was all very friendly and helpful. Job Well Done -- If I ever need an estate sale done (which I hope is not for a long, long time) I choose you. I will recommend you to anyone I know who does need to do an estate sale.
– Ronda S. - Canby, OR
- "Of all the professionals helping with the probate process for my late mother's estate, Elizabeth Ann's was a stand out in terms of thoroughness and professionalism. Once I provided the necessary information and signed the contract, they took care of everything. I was very impressed with the whole process during the stressful time following the death of my mother. I highly recommend Elizabeth Ann's."
– Jody H. - Lake Oswego, OR
- "I was very pleased with Ann's handling of the estate sale of my parents' home and sixty years of accumulation. I was completely overwhelmed with the task of emptying the contents of the house, and while searching the web for information and books on how to perform this task, I discovered sites for companies that do estate sales. I sent out some emails for additional information to a few of these companies, and Ann was the first to respond and also provided the most complete answers to my questions. After meeting with Ann, and visiting with her during the consultation, I knew Ann's company was the one that I wanted to handle the sale. The entire crew worked very hard, and did a great job. All of the sale items were well organized, priced, displayed, and the sale was very well orchestrated. I highly recommend Elizabeth Ann's Estate Sales Company."
– Kent H. - Eugene, OR
- "Thank you for the great job...selling my mom's estate.
It was especially nice to deal with a company that did exactly what they said they would do. You always called and asked what we would like to do in special circumstances and saved items that we had overlooked in our initial walk through.
During the entire process I felt we could completely trust you and your staff to act in our mother's best interest."
– Rod O. - Beaverton, OR
- "I want to thank you so much for everything you have done for my family. Who would have believed that you could take 66 years of collecting, clean it, organize it, and turn it into a showcase of beauty and quality. Your knowledge of antiques and collectables were far beyond our ability. We could not be happier with the way you and your staff were so kind and attentive to my fathers' needs during his transition into a smaller home. He felt like he was leaving his things in good hands. You showed great compassion on handling his memories. The honesty and integrity will be at the top of our list when referring your services, which we would be happy to do."
– Jaye and Clyde F. - Gladstone, OR
- "No words can express my gratitude in you taking on this sale....I will definitely be contacting you in the future when it's the time with my parents home....Ann was nothing but professional from my initial contact with her. She was detailed in what her services provided and was true to her word in every aspect from the beginning to the end of the process. I felt that not only was this just a job for her, but she truly cared about every detail of the sale and the family. She and her staff are honest and hard working. It is always a difficult situation for family to have an estate sale. I feel truly blessed to have met Ann and to have had her handle my sisters estate sale. I will definitely use her company again in the future!"
– Gail D. - Banks, OR
- "Thanks so much for all you have done! It feels really good to know things are all cleared out and that everything was handled so professionally We never could have managed all that on our own, and it was so nice to know that it was all being handled by someone who was not only professional, but sensitive and respectful as well I've so enjoyed working with you as well Being kept informed through each step of the way was very reassuring. I would recommend Elizabeth Ann's in a heartbeat to anyone!"
– Kristi M. - Wenatchee, WA
- "Ann and her team were a pleasure to work with. Knowledgable, professional, honest and amazingly organized they helped with what appeared to us to be a herculean task ' and handled it with grace and ease. I can't recommend them enough. Many thanks!"
– Lotus C. San Francisco, CA
- "We want to thank you so much for your hard work on our sale last weekend!! The job seemed enormous to me and you made it happen in an organized and succinct manner.... Thank again Ann. You did a wonderful job."
– Jody W. - Corbett, OR
- "Thank you for the great job you did at my sale in Sept. The professionalism and integrity was superior and, although I was nervous, your thoughtfulness calmed me and, as it turned out, everything went smoothly...."
– Sharon D. - Yuma, AZ
- "I believe you did more than was usual for what most "estate sale" people do for the people they represent and I am more than satisfied with the results."
– Mardette F. - Happy Valley, OR.
- "From start to finish, Ann and her crew, cleaned, organized and sold everything in the estate quickly and efficiently, then disposed of all trash. Ann was easy to work with, considerate in all her dealings with me, and I found her to be honest and aboveboard about everything.... Actually she went above and beyond what I expected of such a service."
– Ellen E. - Portland, OR.
- ".... Your experience in recognizing objects of true value, researching that value in the market and pricing them accordingly, was exactly what we were looking for. The fact that you could attract an estimated 600 potential buyers to an obscure location 30 miles outside the metropolitan area far exceeded our expectations and contributed strongly to the sales success.... Estate sales are an emotional event for the family, more than anything; it was your kindness and thoughtfulness that came through for us."
– Joel J. - Lake Oswego, OR.
- "I would recommend Elizabeth A. Mudder ...very highly. She was totally organized. She worked thru a terrible mess and completed the sale per contract. She left the premises clean. She is scrupulously honest and gave me a detailed report at the end. .... Ann is a pleasant person to work with and I would use her again if the need arose."
– Alice N. - Milwaukie, OR.
- "She is honest & efficient & made it a profitable sale for the estate."
– Gene H. - Kerrville, TX.
Complete letters on file for inspection upon your request.